2017/03/08

SANDY HOOK COVENANT; Norwalk 'Project Safe Neighborhoods’ 2012.12.12, Mass Shooting Two Days Later

2020.12.12 (AE) - ADDENDUM - THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REBIRTHED AT THE FOLLOWING NEW BLOG POST LINK:



2017.3.8 (AE) - Adam & Nancy Lanza were “Informants" on criminal gang activity in Norwalk Connecticut, these activities involved drug running and gun running illegally modified weapons… the Federal government’s "Project Safe Neighborhoods" (PSN) program is designed to target EXACTLY those areas using “PSN Anti Gang Task Forces” comprised of; Local Police, Connecticut State Police (CSP), the BATF, DEA, and the FBI, all operating under the Department Of Justice (DoJ).
This video shows the City of Norwalk's announcement officially joining the Federal "Project Safe Neighborhoods" (PSN) program on December 12, 2012… two days later there was a mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School...







Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN), Connecticut:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/project-safe-neighborhoods




4 comments:

  1. I have just recently come across your blog after I started getting back into SH. Sadly, alot of your videos are private, and the videos/"rebirths" you upload, leave me with more questions than answers.

    You said Adam was some kind of white nationalist with ties to the sikh temple shooter and that one of them was the dude in the purple van, then all this stuff about Nancy Lanza being an informant for BATF and gun walking, on this blog post you claim Adam and Nancy are both informants.

    Is there a way to concisely watch all of your information without coming to multiple conclusions? Also, I checked your Archive library but I couldnt find this video there.

    Thanks for all the research, I look forward to going through whats available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,
      My channel(s) were attacked and terminated by YouTube during the original YouTube purge as well as afterwards by both HOAX and anti-HOAX which work together to silence ANY other opinions.

      My blog is in the chronological order in which I released information, unfortunately some the videos are missing due to the terminations and I haven't had the time to rebirth many of them.

      My strategy was / is to release detailed pieces of information that show the official story can NOT be true based on evidence and the official storyline in the Final Reports... it's up to the viewer to form their own opinion of what happened and possibly do their own investigations into areas of interest.

      I have some opinions of what happened but I've never made a video outlining everything simply because I'm still learning new information... maybe one day.

      All the best,
      Joel

      Delete
  2. Thanks for getting back to me. I understand that alot of information regarding Sandy Hook is being scrubbed off the internet/Youtube. Glad youre still continuing with research. Alot of stuff youve presented is new to me, and like you, I always agreed that Dr. H Wayne Carver, may he rest in peace, was the first to blow the whistle.

    When I first got into the 9/11 truth movement, it was still quite new and information was still being released at the time. By the 10th anniversary almost all the questions I had were answered. While we are still 2 years away from SH's 10 year anniversary, I am confident by then, we will have an even greater understanding of what truly happened (so long as no more restrictions are added in regards to FOIA requests!).

    Again, thanks for all the work you've done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,
      I've just REBIRTHED this video... see new link above.
      Merry Christmas,
      Joel

      Delete